We are manufacturer of Narrow Belts
by using specially treated aluminum oxide and silicon carbide grains & bonded in Resin, Glue, Resin (Bond Code - BX-63) and resin over resin bond (Codes BX-45, BX-72 & BX-99) backed with premium polyester cotton and heavy weight cotton backing cloth suitable to withstand in severe applications. Available in wide size ranges suitable for all types of center less, back-stand, stroke, drum, through feed & edge type sanders in varied industrial operations right from heavy stock removal to fine finish.Size Range:
- Width - 25 mm to 650 mm
- Length - 600 mm to 10,000 mm
Bond Codes & Grit Range:
|Bond Code||Grains||Grit Range||Bond||Backing|
|BX – 99||Aloxide||36 to 220||Resin over|
|BX – 45||Aloxide|
|24 to 600|
36 to 400
|X & Y Weight|
|BX – 72||Aloxide||60 to 600||Resin over|
|BX – 63||Aloxide||36 to 600||Resin /Glue/Resin||X Weight|
|TIGER||Aloxide||60 to 120||Resin /Glue/Resin||J Weight|
- Grinding, finishing and polishing of hand tools, ferrous and non-ferrous casting, high pressure aluminium die casting and gravity die casting items, automotive drop forged components, sanitary fittings.
- Medium and light stock removal applications in general engineering applications like deburring, grinding, surface leveling & polishing etc. in ductile & less hardened materials, wood, plastics, paper etc.
- Hard glass grinding and polishing, edge beveling, decorative glass finishing and polishing.
- Plywood, particleboard and laminates sanding, woodworking and wooden furniture manufacturing